Whether you like skiing along a snowy piste, exploring wintery city landscapes or relaxing surrounded by pristine wilderness, this 7-day tour combines it all. From the beautiful Austrian capital of Vienna travel by train to the majestic High Tatras mountains and the Slovakian city of Poprad, taking in stunning landscapes, picturesque villages and delicious cuisine along the way.
7 day tour, from £625 per person
- Return flights in economy class with British Airways direct from London Heathrow
- All airport taxes and surcharges
- Accommodation in 3 or 4-star hotels with breakfast
- Transfer from Vienna airport to Bratislava Train Station
- Train ticket delivery Bratislava- Poprad- Bratislava
- Transfer from Poprad train station to the hotel in High Tatras and return
- Transfer from Bratislava Train Station to hotel in Vienna
- Transfer from hotel in Vienna to Vienna airport
- Transfers other than specified
Single supplement: £165
Hotel Information and upgrade
4-star hotel option: £678
Single room supplement: £173
Click on images to enlarge
Speak to a Travel Specialist on 020 7666 1244 about this Tour.
Our Travel Specialists have travelled extensively throughout our destinations and are on hand to help you arrange your next holiday. Speak to an expert today for a personalised quote for the High Tatras and Vienna Winter Break.
Or complete an online enquiry form and we will endeavour to get back to you within 24 hours
Find out more about our team of experts here