Jeju Island Tour (4 Day Add-on)
4 Day Tour, from £685 per person
Recently listed as one of the New 7 Wonders of Nature, South Korea's stunning Jeju Island is a natural and cultural curiosity just begging to be explored. On this 4-day Jeju Island tour add-on, enjoy spectacular sights such as Sunrise Peak, Chonjeyon waterfalls and Jungmum beach and become acquainted with life on the island with visits to the Seongup Folk Village, Yakcheonsa Temple and Hallim Park.
We suggest combining this itinerary with one of our group tours to South Korea.
This morning meet the driver in your Seoul hotel lobby and transfer to Gimpo domestic airport for flight to Jeju. Arrive Jeju and transfer to the hotel. The remainder of the day is at leisure.
After breakfast, enjoy a full day group tour of Jeju Island. The inclusive touring depends on the day of the week (either the eastern or western touring) as follows:
Tue, Thu, Sat: Trick Art Museum, Sangumburi Crater, Seongeop Folk Village, Haenyeo Museum, Seongsan Ilchulbong Peak and Manjang Cave.
Mon, Wed, Fri: Hallim Park, Suweolbong, O'Sulloc Musuem, Mt Sanbang, Cheonjeyeon Waterfall and the Teddy Bear Museum. No tours available on Sun. (B,L)
Today head out for a further full day tour of the island. Touring covers the other sites from the eastern or western touring as outlined above. (B,L)
After breakfast the driver will collect you for the transfer to Jeju airport. Fly to Seoul where the tour ends. (B)
4 day tour, from £685 per person
(Single person supplement + £165)
- Return economy class flight from Seoul Gimpo domestic airport to Jeju Island
- Accommodation in 4-star hotel with breakfast
- Return private airport transfer
- Shared sightseeing with English-speaking guide as stated
- Entrance fees on sightseeing tours
- International flights – please contact us for best available prices
- Departure transfer from Gimpo domestic airport to the city or Incheon international aiprort
- Travel Insurance
- Tips and gratuities
Click on images to enlarge