Discover the cultural landscapes of Serbia on this this tailor-made tour, travelling by private car with a driver-guide. Explore the incredible medieval monasteries of Fruska Gora National Park, admire the well-preserved mosaic floors of Felix Romuliana and travel on a unique scenic railway - the historic Sargan Eight - which cuts through the beautiful mountain landscape in a figure of eight.
10 day tour, from £1735 per person
(Single person supplement + £285)
- Return flights in economy class with Air Serbia direct from London Heathrow
- All airport taxes and security charges
- Accommodation in 3-star hotels
- Meals as specified (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- All transfers and transportation
- Sightseeing with English-speaking guides
- Entrance fees on sightseeing tours
Single room supplement: £285
Click on images to enlarge
Speak to a Travel Specialist on 020 7666 1244 about a holiday to Serbia.
Our Travel Specialists have travelled extensively throughout our destinations and are on hand to help you arrange your next holiday. This suggested itinerary can be tailor made to meet your individual needs. Speak to an expert today for a tailor made quote to Serbia.
Or complete an online enquiry form and we will endeavour to get back to you within 24 hours
Find out more about our team of experts here