Marriott Moscow Royal Aurora is located in the heart of Moscow on Petrovka Street within walking distance from Bolshoi Theater, the Kremlim and Req Square.
Experience a wonderful mix of traditional and modern Moscow at the exquisite Marriott Moscow Royal Aurora. Located in Moscow city centre, within walking distance of the world-renowned Red Square and Bolshoi Theatre, it offers spacious accommodations with butler service for each guest room - the only hotel in Moscow to offer this fine service. The Hotel has a well-equipped fitness centre with swimming pool and saunas, full-service business center, concierge desk and 24-hour room service.
This five-star hotel has 231 deluxe rooms. For dining and drinks, the Marriott Moscow Royal Aurora has 2 restaurants and lobby bar. The premier restaurant in the hotel, the Polo Club, is the original steakhouse in Moscow and remains amongst the best to this day. It serves the Australian Wagyu beef. The hotel’s all-day dining restaurant, the Aurora, offers casual dining with lighter fare and is home to the popular Sunday Brunch. The lobby bar is an ideal place both for an informal drink and for a meeting with a business partner.
The event management team has a high level of expertise in ensuring the smooth running of any event. The Marriott Moscow Royal Aurora has 6 meeting rooms, 580 sqm of total meeting space. The Hotel offers a very popular service – outside catering.
- In room tea and coffee facilities
- In-room safe
- Iron and board
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Wired and Wireless Internet access
- DVD player and plasma TV
- The Executive Lounge and Library offer an exclusive environment. Located on the 5th floor, it is conveniently open from 6 am till midnight.
- Continental breakfast in the morning
- Fruit and snacks during the day
- Hors-d’oeuvre and Canapes in the evening
- Three PC stations with free Internet access
- Complimentary fax and printing facilities
- A boardroom for 12 people is available for business meetings
The Library, with its refined and relaxed atmosphere, is the place to unwind, to enjoy a book or a movie from th hotel’s collection and to savour a drink.
SERVICES OFFERED BY THE HOTEL:
- Butler service
- Concierge desk
- Car rentals
- Room service, 24-hour
- Newspaper delivered to room, on request
- Housekeeping service daily
- Evening turndown service
- Safe deposit boxes
- Laundry on-site
- Shoeshine stand
- Newspapers, magazines, city maps in lobby
- Cash machine/ATM
- Foreign exchange
- 24-hour Fitness Center
- Full-service Business Center (copy and fax services, network/Internet printing, secretarial service, translator)
- On-site parking for fee
- The hotel offers the following dining options:
- AURORA RESTAURANT – International menu with Russian specialty dishes
- POLO CLUB – Top quality steaks and delicious sea food, awarded the best hotel restaurant in Moscow 2010, by Time Out Magazine Moscow
- VICOLO TERRACE – Exceptional seasonal salads, starters and light meals with our passion for flavor
- LOBBY BAR – Ideal place both for an informal drink and for a business meeting
MEETING AND CONFERENCE FACILITIES:
- 590 sq meters / 6,082 sq feet of meeting space
- All 6 newly refurbished conference rooms have natural daylight
- Capacity of 300 guests for banquets, 400 for theatre style and up to 500 for cocktail reception
- Wired and Wireless internet access
- Electronic meeting signage
- Fully equipped Business Center open 7 days a week
Click on images to enlarge