Located on Ingólfstorg Square in Reykjavík’s Old Town, the CenterHotel Plaza offers value for money with a city centre location.
For travellers visiting in December, the square hosts the annual Christmas Market complete with log cabins and twinkling lights.
Pick up some traditional Icelandic festive treats including homemade sweets, roasted almonds and hand-made crafts.
The Plaza’s 184 comfortable bedrooms offer bright modern décor with contemporary oak furnishings. Each room has its own en-suite shower, free high-speed internet connection, flat screen TV, tea and coffee making facilities and a mini bar.
Within a few minutes walk of the hotel are Parliament House, City Hall, the National Cathedral and the historic harbour area, where winter whale watching excursions and northern lights boat tours depart. After a busy day exploring Reykjavík and its surrounds, perhaps indulge in a local Reyka Vodka at the hotel’s Plaza Bar, its floor-to-ceiling windows and modern fire pits keeping guests cosy in the winter months.
24 hours front desk
- Multilingual Staff
- Breakfast buffet included from 07:00 - 10:00
- Wake up service
- Early breakfast (croissant, coffee and tea) for early travelers from 03:45 - 07:00
- Northern Lights wake up service
- Concierge service
- Daytour & restaurant assistance and reservations
- Hotel Bar
- Free wi-fi
- Laundry & dry cleaning service
- A myriad of restaurants, bars & cafés within walking distance
- Public Parking facilities in city-operated parking spaces and garages
- Safety Deposit box at reception
Click on images to enlarge