The Bristol Hotel, (formerly known as the Hotel Krasnaya) has re-opened its doors as one of the best luxury hotels in Odessa. This landmark hotel built at the end of the 19th century and has an excellent location on Pushkin Street in the centre of Odessa. Rooms are elegant and spacious with all the facilities you would expect from a five-star hotel.
- 39 standard rooms (16 on executive floor)
- 44 superior rooms (6 on executive floor)
- A selection of junior suites, themed suites and presidential suites
- Le Grand Cafe Bristol serving breakfast. lunch and dinner
- Lobby lounge
- SPA zone on the upper level includes dry and wet sauna, swimming pool (15 m) with open relaxation zone, beauty and health care services
Click on images to enlarge
Got Any Questions About The Hotel?
Please get in touch if you would like us to book this or a similar hotel.
Get In Touch