Marketing Executive – Specialist Brands
Reports to: Specialist Marketing Manager
Brands responsible for: Regent Holidays & Rainbow Tours
Job purpose: Working closely with the Specialist Marketing Manager and the rest of the marketing team, this role will primarily assist with creating, implementing and measuring all marketing campaigns to achieve the objectives and to support the growth of the business across the specific brands detailed above.
Main duties & responsibilities
• Social media management – Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
• Creating and sending email marketing to appropriate clients within our database.
• Website content management
• Creative innovation for direct mail and brochure campaigns, whilst ensuring deadlines are met on time.
• Working with advertising publications, including Wanderlust and Bradt guides to ensure the deadlines are met and promotion is appropriate to target market.
• Copywriting and proofing to support internal and external communications • Image and resource library maintenance.
• Involvement and planning of Events.
• Work with the Digital Marketing Executive to implement the digital marketing strategy.
• Work with external and internal PR, to include creating press releases, press trips and attendance of monthly meetings.
Skills & Competencies
• Excellent communications and analytical skills (must be proficient in Word, Excel, Publisher and PowerPoint)
• Ability to work off own initiative and to tight and changing deadlines
• Good verbal and written communication
• Time management and organisational skills
• Confident with social media platforms Personal Qualities
• Strong attention to detail
• Deadline driven
• Keen writer
How to apply
If you are interested in this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org along with your CV and a cover letter.