Reports to: Marketing Director
Located: Bristol Reportees:, Marketing Executive x1 , Copywriting Executives x 1
Brands responsible for: Regent Holidays and Rainbow Tours
JOB PURPOSE: Responsible for the implementation of all offline direct and agent facing marketing and communication strategies across the business for the specific brands detailed above. This person will ensure that projects are delivered effectively, consistently, accurately and cost efficiently, whilst leading an innovative and creative team.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Support Marketing Director to manage marketing budget of over £500,000 whilst creating cost savings and efficiencies.
• Strategic and analytical planning according to trends, conversions, booking patterns and client intelligence in order to hit company targets.
• Grow and retain clients by working alongside key stakeholders in the business to ensure that all client touchpoints are appropriate, commercially agreeable and are met on time.
• Leading the day to day activities of the marketing team and artwork schedules • Launching new marketing campaigns and briefing across the company.
• Reporting KPIs from all marketing campaigns with de-brief analysis.
• Working closely with the Product team to ensure that key product is promoted at the right time and to the right audience with strong commercial offers.
• Working closely with the Sales managers to ensure that sales and marketing are working efficiently, effectively and the team are fully briefed before for all marketing collateral • Ensuring the client database is up to date and capturing the information required from the ITC data schema, in accordance to the new GDPR regulations.
• Liaising with the in-house / external PR team, ensuring all brands have maximum coverage and objectives are being met.
• Ensuring the client documentation is on brand and within budget, along with a strict dispatch process cost savings across the business
Create cross-selling opportunities across the brands to increase client expenditure across the group • Work with the digital team to ensure all online and offline marketing is streamline and all marketing campaigns are strong.
• Ensuring that the brands are promoting the right message at all times.
• Planning and attending events to promote the brands and their products.
• Maintain relationships with third party suppliers to ensure that the business has the best deals
• Developing and managing the team and working with them to achieve their own individual and the company goals
• Hosting weekly team meetings, one to ones and personal development plans.
• Demonstrate passion and energy and embody the company values, leading by example on a day to day basis
3. Deadline driven
5. Boundary pushing
10. Strategic thinker